01 April 2014

Mindy Creates

I'm not sure why this blog has so many visits, compared to the other blogs I contribute to.  Maybe it's because there are so many contributors, and many of us refer back to here for recipes or links to sewing projects.  Whatever the reason is, I need to put myself in places where I can be seen, so why not here too?

I think that sewing came relatively easy to me because I've always had an artsy/creative side to me.  I draw.  For as long as I've remembered I've liked to draw.  Over the last five or six years I've started to paint a little too.  When I was in middle school I realized that drawing faces was hard, so that's what I decided to focus on. 


This is what I do to help contribute financially to my family - commissioned portraits for every occasion.  New babies and first birthdays, engagements and wedding anniversaries, Mother's day and Father's day, family portraits, pet portraits, and lots of just because portraits.  I've designed cards and wedding announcements and baby announcements.  To see more of my work, visit my blog!
 
 
   

No comments: