16 April 2015

Recipe 32: Chicken Parmesan Casserole

I found the recipe here, but I don't trust the site to always be there, and I thought this was worth writing down.  Not so much a recipe as a list of ingredients to dump together, but that's my kind of recipe anyway.  Fast, easy, and yummy.  Next time I want to add spinach.

Ingredients
  • chicken breasts (however many you need)
  • olive oil (just one dollop)
  • minced garlic (a smattering)
  • red pepper flakes (leave these out if you don’t like any heat)
  • marinara sauce 
  • Parmesan cheese
  • mozzarella cheese (twice as much as the Parmesan)
  • croutons (we used Italian-seasoned)
Cut up chicken breasts (or leave them whole, but add more cooking time) and put in the bottom of the pan with the oil, garlic and pepper.  Pour sauce on top.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Add croutons (we crushed ours a little).  Add more cheese on top, if you want.  Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.  

No comments: