04 October 2017

Finish-A-Long 2017 Q4 (Mindy)

I stumbled across a blog: Sew Me. Or rather, a particular post on that blog: the 2017 Finish-A-Long.  It's a multi-blog contest where you post a list of all the projects you have started and hope to get finished by the end of the quarter.  And then you post your finished projects at the end and possibly win some prizes.  Motivation to finish things?  I'm in.  
1. Fluttershy costume for Snowflake
The basic jacket is done, but needs hems and details.
Pants are cut out but not sewn.

All 12 are cut out, 4 sewn, 3 stuffed but not closed.
A Christmas gift for Snowflake.

I actually had it sewn together in May? June?
It has been a while.  Time to make it fray.

4. Fleece Jacket for Cupcake
I made one for Snowflake (as a trial Fluttershy)
and cut one out in a much larger size at the same time.
So the pieces are cut, but nothing is put together.
I should probably finish this one too - it needs closures.

This is where most of my time will go.
I've designed it and got all the fabric.
I can't wait to start making my squares!

1 comment:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Good luck! This FAL is addicting!