05 October 2017

N is for Navy

ORIGINAL POST 5 OCT 2017
Mindy and I did this joint quilt project while she was here this summer - it's now time for me to sandwich, quilt and bind it. We're really proud of how it turned out and excited for more joint projects in the future!


Even with my couch in the way ... this is the ONE picture we have of the two of us with the quilt top. And now we're on opposite ends of the continent again.

Entry post for 4th quarter Finish along
4th quarter Finish Along link up


I wanted to get the flimsy posted for N, because I have O and P done, and Q on the sewing machine. Ha! I'll post another picture when it's all the way finished.


ADDED 30 OCT 2017
It's finally pinned and ready for quilting!



ADDED 10 DEC 2017
D.O.N.E. And into the mail to be sent to Tawnia for Christmas! It's about 48x48 inches square.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a lovely quilt and nice to have made it with a friend. I hope Tawni loved it! On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter's Finish Along.